How to disable a Jetpack module?
Jetpack is really great and provides many very useful modules but on some sites, we do not need all of them; plus when we try out a module and we don’t like it, it is useful to know how to disable such module.
To disable a Jetpack module:
- Login to your WordPress admin
- Click on Jetpack to list the modules
- Find the module you want to deactivate
- Click on the Learn More button
- Pay attention to the Configure button on the right side of the “Learn More” button => this Configure button should now be changed to “Deactivate“
- Now click on that Deactivate button to disable that module.